NSI EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Ready to join the Nationwide Shotcrete team? Below are the available positions, please contact Jordan Harpole at firstname.lastname@example.org for submitting your resume or for any questions.
ESTIMATOR / PROJECT MANAGER - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
The Estimator / Project Manager creates and maintains client relations, bids new projects, manages several projects, and works with the Superintendent in matters relating to construction.
SKILLS / DUTIES
- Bid projects, generate take-offs, estimate costs, submit bid proposals, follow up with bidders, review scopes, negotiate projects, review contracts, manage project, generate submittals / RFIs / Billing / Change Orders
- Monitor field operations, including schedule, progress, field conditions, quality, and safety
- Effective written and verbal communication at emails, correspondence, presentations, and meetings
- Ability to act as a Representative of the Company to Owners, Design Teams, Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants, and Potential Customers
- Experience in Concrete and/or Shotcrete Construction
- Working knowledge of construction documents and building codes
- Self starter, self motivated, strong work ethic, learning new skills, and working with a team
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes, deadline demands, and simultaneous bidding / project demands